Though only 177 miles separates my birthplace–Utica, New York–with my current residence of New York City, it took nearly half a lifetime to get here. And it took even longer from my childhood in Texas to sharing film music memories with you readers from around the globe. If you want to know “Who is Harry Kellerman and why is he saying all those terrible things about me,” watch the 1971 movie. If you’d like to find out a bit more about Jim Lochner, click away intrepid reader.
- My Life In Music – Part One – My early days in music: the piano, the clarinet, and THE STING.
- My Life In Music – Part Two – High school drama, THE OMEN, and the birth of film music and musical theater…at least in my world.
- My Life In Music – Part Three – College and the beginning of my musical career.
- My Life In Music – Part Four – From Boston to Broadway.
- My Life In Music – Part Five – Film music…the other white meat. (Th-th-that’s all, folks!)